- Woodhouse Shanahanm PA – Serving the produce and seafood industries since 1999
- James Clark & Associates – Attorneys at Law
- D. L. Uchtmann – Farm Decision Outreach Central
- Barrett, Easterday, Cunningham, & Eselgroth LLP – Agricultural Law
- Wright Law Co – Attorneys at Law assisting clients throughout the State of Ohio with an agricultural focus in areas of law including, among others, business organizations, contracts, estate administration, estate planning, litigation, real estate transactions, and tax law.
- Bennett Boehning & Clary LLP – Advisors for agricultural businesses and families
- Vann Law Firm, P.C. – Camilla, GA
- ISU Center for Agricultural Law and Taxation – Iowa State University: primary source of professional information and educational training in agricultural law and taxation.
- Spotts Fain PC – Richmond, VA
- OSU Agricultural & Resource Law Program – A legal research, outreach and educational center at The Ohio State University
- Comprés + McCaffery, P.A. is a boutique law firm that focuses on the fresh produce industry, including PACA law, carrier claims, and food safety matters. In addition, we offer outside in-house counsel services for general matters that affect the fresh produce industry, such as copyright, trademark, and real estate. We provide personalized services to meet the industry’s needs in a cost-effective manner.
Educational Online sites: